- The ocean is teeming with life. Hundreds of real-life species are there to be discovered, from seahorses to giant whales.
- Are the local fish sick or agitated? Players can view their health status and then use a tranquilizer-like tool to zap the ones in need of rehab with healing energy.
- The game also includes a storyline that players can follow as they choose. The plot involves Oceana, a woman who investigates the Dragons Song? which her father, a prominent ocean explorer, was searching for just before his death.
- While at Nine Ball Island, players can become friends with a dolphin and teach it some new tricks. When one dive, players can even bring along the dolphin, which players can hold onto for extra fast swimming.
- For the first time in the series, friends who have broadband Internet access can connect and dive with one another via Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection, while using the Wii Speaker microphone to converse.
Dive into the beautiful and fascinating undersea world of Endless Ocean: Blue World! Travel across the globe–dive in exotic locations, enjoy interacting with over 350 different species of marine life, and explore sunken ruins for clues as you unravel the mysteries of an ancient underwater civilization and search for its legendary hidden treasure. Dive the World! Explore the unique and breathtaking underwater environments and marine life of multiple exciting dive spots around the world. From dolphins, sharks, and whales in the South Pacific, to piranhas and electric eels in a tributary of the Amazon River, there’s never a dull moment exploring the endless blue world beneath the waves. Escape into Blue! Witness the majesty of the sea up close and personal from the comfort of your living room. Relax and explore the ocean at your leisure while you discover exotic underwater species, interact with them to learn fun and interesting facts, and take stunning photographs of anything and everything that catches your eye. Explore shipwrecks and ancient ruins while you search for sunken treasure and adventure through the main story, or even expand and cultivate your own private coral reef! Share the Seas! Go online with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to meet up with family and friends to explore the oceans together. Take advantage of the Wii Speak accessory (sold separately) to communicate in real time as you’re diving together!