Dogs are very lovable pets especially the puppies – and these animals are among the most common domestic animals that you will find at almost every home. However, one of the most common headache of dog owners are – their poops.
The most common way to resolve this problem is to train the puppies. However, potty training consumes time and effort. Why? Training a dog is a lot more difficult than teaching a child. Dog’s do not understand human language and puppies are naturally hyperactive. Thus, if potty training methods are not properly implemented, frequent accidents happen. Of course, we do not want accidents happen. Imagine when you go to bed in the evening and you woke up with a lot of poops messed around your house and the stinky smell of dog urine. It will surely ruin your day.
To avoid accidents like this, some dog owners have an indoor dog bathroom. Dog owners said that because of indoor dog potty, cleaning the mess of dogs is much more easier.
Consider the following benefits:
1. Indoor dog potty is efficient especially when it rains outside and your dog cannot get out. Of course you do not want to get your dog sick by letting him under the rain so as yourself.
2. If you have a very busy day, and it is impossible to take your dog outside, then having an indoor dog bathroom will answer the needs of your dog.
3. Indoor dog bathroom will be a great help for disabled pet owners as well as for sick and elder dogs. Sickly and elderly dogs moves slower and it would be hard for them to walk if the distance is quite long.
4. If you are living in a condominium or in an apartment and you have to go down from several stairs and elevator just to take your dog outside will be quite a hassle. If you have an indoor dog bathroom, you do not have to hurry yourself and your dog to go outside of the building. You can place the dog toilet in your balcony or everywhere inside your apartment that will make it more convenient for you.
5. Having an indoor dog bathroom will keep assure that your dog is safe inside your house especially if you have to work late at night. Also, you do not have to wake late at night to take your dog outside. This will also helps you in having a good night sleep as well as keeping you away from harm and danger at night.
When you look for an indoor dog toilet, choose those that have artificial turf grass. This feature will keep your dog comfortable. This grass have anti microbial agents that helps prevent bacteria and fungus from growing. Since it looks and smells like a grass, it will would be easy for your puppy to be attracted in it and use it.
This kind of indoor dog bathroom will keep your house clean and smells fresh because it also absorbs the smell from your dog’s poops and urine.
Do not forget that the indoor dog bathroom should be lightweight so you can move it around.